Skip to main content

Okada Manila's Jaw-dropping 'The Fountain' Is Now Open To The Public!





Need a place to hang out tonight? If you're in Manila now and don't know where to go, maybe this is your ultimate chance to go to Okada Manila. Oh no! We won't play blackjack there, although we can do it later. But, you know what? We can also visit there for something spectacular. Wanna know?
It was not only my mom's birthday but friday night of March 31, 2017 when the new and recently opened integrated resort casino Okada Manila unveiled their so-called "Manila's New Grand Icon". Get ready to be wowed and entertained to the world's biggest multicolor dancing water fountain, "The Fountain". Let's go!


Welcome back to Okada Manila! My feeling was like a chorus from a local song "I keep coming back to Manila, simply no place like Manila". The extraordinary beauty of Okada Manila really never fails and again impressed me when I went back last April. It was when they opened their new world-class attraction "The Fountain" to the public. I know you will love this. Why? It's free! I can say that after being a major sponsor of the recent glamorous Miss Universe 2016, this new integrated entertainment casino made Filipinos and foreign tourists amazed again because of their one of a kind dancing fountain. Luckily, I had a chance to witness these two special events here. Hopefully, there's another comeback. Hello! Cove Manila! I'm waiting.


May Day! Dry season is about to end and I haven't been to beach again yet. Oh! No worries. Totally this may no longer a big issue nowadays if you're living in Manila. Whether you're a local or a foreign tourist you can now find many new attractions just within the city as an alternative to your cancelled out-of-town trip and one of these is "The Fountain" of Okada Manila.


To tell you the truth, I've never been to a casino in my entire life and it's a pleasure that my first experience was in Okada Manila. My negative connotation like this place is "only for gamblers" changed when I went there twice. It's not all about that.


The palace-like casino is surely the next "big thing" in the downtown.


It is said that Okada Manila is set to become the largest integrated entertainment resort in the Philippines once fully operational, with a total floor area of 34,321 square meters. (www.rappler.com)


"One day Filipinos will no longer go outside the country to see beautiful attractions". I said it before to myself and finally this seems happening now. Definitely, "The Fountain" is a great example of country's pride attraction that everyone will surely enjoy. 


Surely you'll luxurious stay will create memories. Imagine the delightful view of US$30 million "The Fountain" and as expansive as 50 Olympic-size swimming pools from your room. Super wow! Right? (www.okadamanila.com)


Although it was short, the experience watching Okada Manila's The Fountain was really like "boredom breaker". I may not have seen Dubai's Burj Khalifa fountain show and Bellagio Las Vegas dancing fountains yet but because of this new attraction in Manila I felt I've seen it without flying outside the country. Do you know what I love about it too? This is open 365 days a year. Now, scream!

I know you're excited to go there now. This information may help you before you watch the show. Okada Manila is inside the PAGCOR Entertainment City. They provide complimentary shuttle services from Mall of Asia and other landmark locations in Manila. Click this for the hop and drop schedule and locations http://www.okadamanila.com/?q=hotel/transportation

The Fountain Show Schedules
Sunday-Thursday: 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM, 9 PM, 10 PM (every half hour)
Friday-Saturday: 6 PM, 7 PM, 8 PM, 9 PM, 10 PM, 11 PM, 12 AM (every half hour)


Thank you for reading this! Make sure to like my facebook page Supermarkymacky etc. and instagram Supermarkymacky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wander the Philippine Provinces 2026: Bukidnon (from Cagayan de Oro again)

Perfect laptop wallpaper! Communal Ranch Have you heard of Pikotaro ’s iconic “ PPAP ( Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen )” song? I’m not entirely sure, but I think it went viral almost a decade ago—and honestly, it’s not hard to see why. It’s catchy, ridiculously simple, comedic, and somehow artistic all at once. And while I was thinking about how to start this blog post, the song suddenly popped into my head. Maybe because pineapple happens to be my favorite fruit… or maybe because, more than two years ago, we found ourselves heading to the Pineapple Capital of the Philippines — Bukidnon ! It was truly a dream come true when we finally visited Bukidnon and stepped into a pineapple plantation. It felt like heaven—rows and rows of beautiful pineapples as far as the eye could see! And the best part? They were so affordable, incredibly sweet, and absolutely delicious. I couldn’t help but think, “Okay, let’s get ten of those for today!” Hola, Cagayan de Oro...

Whistlestop, Bel-air, Makati City: Next Stop! Foods That Will Make You Whistle.

Welcome to Whistlestop! How do you deal with stress? Do you dwell? Do you go to the gym and get fitter or drift yourself into something you usually do like shopping? Well, without a doubt aside from those, we in fact eat more to forget even just a few hours and lighten up our heavy feelings, right? I know your tummy can't resist great foods. Working in a new company with new people, characters and environment, we expect to gain new friends and guess what? Also, new place where there are great restaurants nearby. For almost three months that I've been working in this company, I haven't got a chance to eat at these food houses yet, but only this last week when that chance made possible.  We often hear team building especially when we are new in the company and your colleagues are new too, as they say this is the best chance to get to know each other more, our team leader usually spearheads, it maybe overnight swimming, or #letsgetdrunk. But sometimes, just a plain ea...

New Bombay: Authentic Indian Cuisine

Hello world! How are we doing so far? Are you enjoying your coffee while reading this blog? I hope so. I don't know why I'm so tired today and I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed. Yeah, blame Bruno Mars! Just kidding! Yeah, it is a lazy day today. Sadly, as much as I want to sleep, I still need to finish this new article. Perhaps brewed coffee is the best answer to boost my mood. Oh my! Believe it or not, a new month is approaching. Happy February in advance! Time flies, I feel like this year for me is about food adventures. It's just my prediction but you know it's really not a secret that Filipinos love to eat and try new things. Nowadays, more people are becoming adventure seekers toward the dishes they eat and more people are starting to appreciate different cuisines than before. Perfect example are my colleagues. Don't include me, I'm hiding.  We are new in our company and we thought that the best way to bond is to ...