A Three Wheeler for me. Sadly, I was one of the kids in 90's who did not get a chance to learn how to bike (two wheeler) so this was the result of my innocence. This was one of the activities we did in the circle. We rented each 100 pesos for an hour. I enjoyed it and really sweat alot.
Majayjay, Laguna: Don't Go Chasing Taytay Falls! (My First Waterfall Experience And The Happy Side Trip To Liliw)
Hey, what's up Super Folks ! How are you doing today? Did you get a good sleep last night? Me? Praise God, I had a good sleep because it was my rest day. This morning, I'm just watching random YouTube videos, like the vlogs of Bretman Rock , Alex Gonzaga , Lost LeBlanc and my new fave is the channel of Heart Evangelista . Have you seen her video with Sen. Chiz Escudero about adulting ? Oh my, you should watch it. They were sensible and articulate. Generally, this is what I do on my free time. I feel like, as we grow older, we really need to watch hilarious and self-help videos because they give good vibes. I'll tell you, it's very important nowadays. Yeah, we don't wanna hear fake news and politics. We wanna grow old gracefully. In addition, I often watch Jollibee Mukbang videos, oh my I love chickenjoy and 90's Music videos. I don't know but honestly, I'm starting to admire the songs of Backstreet Boys , Westlife , A1 and Hanson agai...








Comments
Post a Comment