Skip to main content

Ayala Triangle Gardens, Makati City: Glimpse Of 2016 'Festival Of Lights'





"Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room and heaven and nature sing. And heaven and nature sing. And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing. Well, for sure not only heaven and nature are singing but many of us. Aren't you feeling the holiday vibe yet? Not only Santa Claus is doing his "Ho-ho-ho!" but also kids preparing their straw bags and getting ready to collect gifts from Godparents. There's really a lot of happening this season. One is, what do you think? Party today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Plus a never ending gift-giving. It's indeed a season to be jolly, get drunk, and get broke. Right?

Fast forward, this busiest month of the year will push you to appreciate more your restday. It's like every second counts. It's like you wouldn't wanna miss what's buzzing the town. Somewhat, you would want to go outside instead of sleeping on your couch. Like what I said, there's a lot of happening this season and definitely only for this season. One example, lights and sound show in Makati. I'm so sorry for my readers outside Manila and The Philippines if you can't relate but I know you have a very beautiful 'christmas show' in your place too. It was last week  when I went there alone.

Ayala Triangle Gardens 'Festival of Lights' in Makati is a much awaited show opened on November 15. It's on their 6th year of wowing Filipinos mostly employees working in Ayala, central business district of Makati. Due to every night traffic jam, its kinda stressful to go here especially if you're from north and the main mode of transportation is mrt 3(metro rail transit). Goodluck to you. I'm lucky enough living in Makati. I can travel here by jeepney(Filipinos affordable mode of transportation). There were years I took it for granted. Sadly, it's my 2nd year to witness this. Again, it didn't fail me. Only one word I can say. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Warning! What you will see are lights! Stunning lights!







Hello everyone! If you're looking for a relief. Then kill that stress by visiting this fantastic show. It's set to run until January 8, 2017 daily from 6pm to 10pm. If you're living near Makati or Manila. Let's go here tonight! Make sure if you're wearing shorts bring insect/mosquito repellents. It's garden anyway so expect it's a bit itchy. Have fun! I might go here again. See you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whistlestop, Bel-air, Makati City: Next Stop! Foods That Will Make You Whistle.

Welcome to Whistlestop! How do you deal with stress? Do you dwell? Do you go to the gym and get fitter or drift yourself into something you usually do like shopping? Well, without a doubt aside from those, we in fact eat more to forget even just a few hours and lighten up our heavy feelings, right? I know your tummy can't resist great foods. Working in a new company with new people, characters and environment, we expect to gain new friends and guess what? Also, new place where there are great restaurants nearby. For almost three months that I've been working in this company, I haven't got a chance to eat at these food houses yet, but only this last week when that chance made possible.  We often hear team building especially when we are new in the company and your colleagues are new too, as they say this is the best chance to get to know each other more, our team leader usually spearheads, it maybe overnight swimming, or #letsgetdrunk. But sometimes, just a plain ea...

Wander the Philippine Provinces 2026: Bukidnon (from Cagayan de Oro again)

Perfect laptop wallpaper! Communal Ranch Have you heard of Pikotaro ’s iconic “ PPAP ( Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen )” song? I’m not entirely sure, but I think it went viral almost a decade ago—and honestly, it’s not hard to see why. It’s catchy, ridiculously simple, comedic, and somehow artistic all at once. And while I was thinking about how to start this blog post, the song suddenly popped into my head. Maybe because pineapple happens to be my favorite fruit… or maybe because, more than two years ago, we found ourselves heading to the Pineapple Capital of the Philippines — Bukidnon ! It was truly a dream come true when we finally visited Bukidnon and stepped into a pineapple plantation. It felt like heaven—rows and rows of beautiful pineapples as far as the eye could see! And the best part? They were so affordable, incredibly sweet, and absolutely delicious. I couldn’t help but think, “Okay, let’s get ten of those for today!” Hola, Cagayan de Oro...

Bauan, Batangas: The Immaculately Beautiful Sunset In Sampaguita Beach (Certified Boracay Alternative)

Describe, Boracay ? Beautiful and oh my, very beautiful! That's all I can say. Have you been to that paradise, in the Philippines ? Have you heard the news? It's been almost five years since I first visited this popular holiday destination in my country, merely to relax and enjoy life with my friends. I can say, it's truly a memorable vacation because it was also my first plane ride. Brrr! I still remember how cold the aircraft cabin was. It was freezing cold. Just like you, I'm also missing this true heaven on earth. I'm missing its powdery white sand, barefoot walking, Puka Beach , perfect turquoise water, dramatic sunset, super fun nightlife, yummy seafood, island hopping and my favorite ATV(all-terrain vehicle) ride. Oh goodness! How soon can I experience these again? Perhaps, tomorrow? Sure! Sadly, we can neither go tomorrow nor next week. "Breaking News: Time to say goodbye, Boracay will be closed for 6 months" . I wish it's a fake news but...