Tuesday, September 20, 2016

20 Blossoming 'Floral Arrangement Designs' For All Occasions

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



It's totally not 'foods over flowers' today. Guess what I'm up to? For almost three years that I've been blogging about my life, sharing stories once in awhile under the sun, most of the time are travel and 'something to chew on' related, the very usual in the blog world. Pretty much you're getting bored, right? Me too. So, to spice up your ordinary day, I've come up with an innovative idea. You know what is it? Wonderful! To level up and post something new, far from 'where I've been' or 'what I ate' kind of story, yet still informative, interesting and as much as possible in detailed. That is because I want you to learn, have a positive thoughts to start a new day and be inspired, yes, You! At the very first place I created this blog not only to get away from depression but to save you from negative vibes, yes, we hate that. 
It was last month when I found out that the husband of my colleague is a florist, a person whose job or business is to sell flowers and plants(Merriam-Webster). Then she sent me pictures of different flower arrangements they did from different occasions. All I said was, floristic! Well, who doesn't love flowers, right? I understand if you have allergy toward pollen but its beauty pleases everyone. It's like bags or jewelries which every girls can't resist. It lightens up a bad day and gives colour in a dull moment. Flowers are somewhat diamonds, it's forever, technically for all seasons. There are 365 days in a year, plus 1 day if leap year and it seems we are not losing an occasion, in every part of this world there are those celebrating their birthday or wedding on the other hand. Part of it, flowers are always there. 
The essence of it is very visible from new year's celebration, valentines day, procession every good friday for the catholic religion, different festivals like 'Flores de Mayo' or 'Flowers of May' in the Philippines, weddings every june, all saints day as well as all souls day. Moreover, christening, inauguration, wake and even just a normal day, like flowers we send to our sick loved ones at the hospital, truly we need flowers all year round.
From the usual roses, sunflowers to the very sophisticated tulips, can't choose one, right? Because all of them are lovely, what if we put them altogether in one vase or make a bouquet? Brilliant! Now, let's call it 'floral arrangement'. I honestly don't have skill in making different flowers into one stunning centerpiece, a creative mind and love toward colours could be a help but no one can beat an experienced florist. I had a chat with my colleague, Steff, and asked if they would like me to market their business on my blog, in this way I can also share this kind of talent that everyone can earn as well as different 'flower arrangement designs' appropriate for a specific occasion. So let me share to you these amazing masterpieces, don't worry, wowing will just petrify you. To put some entertainment, I labeled each based on its unique looks. 



1. Peekaboo! Congratulations!

-with its grand, you will be surprised and no more second look, sometimes its not the colour but the volume that matters.
-perfect for inauguration.


2. Gateway To Oriental

-from fans, chinese decor to red roses, this very asian-inspired will push you to lead the ribbon cutting.
-start it prosperous at the grand opening.


3. Cover Me With Bamboos

-the bamboos remind me of Japan, very asian-inspired too, surely it took a lot of effort to create this, unique and artistic!
-it can be used on your debut, wedding or even a decor for a coffee shop.


4. Small But Terrible

-one thing is missing to complement this attractive decor, a beautiful lantern with light inside on every table.
-put it on your next cocktail party, beach themed debut or wedding.


5. Nature-friendly Office

-meetings sometimes tend to be tough, a lot of stress within four walls of the room, debates and negotiations. So to put some peace of mind and cool points of view, might wanna try to center a simple yet balances the atmosphere plants on the table.
-hope this helps close the deal and win-win.


6. Climbing Plant, No They Are Crawling!

-just imagine how relaxing it is while reading a magazine or watching television, you feel like you're seating near a lake with your coffee beside you, very laid-back! 
-it gives beauty when you place it on the table of your office.



7. Queen Of All Caterpillar?

-tell me honestly, even you will be disgraced if you will not serve a Lechon or Turkey on this table.
-everyone will be delighted if they see this on your next family reunion. Even a great decor for a dinner with the President or very important visitors.


8. Gorgeous Antennae

-this unusual floral arrangement will stun your guests on wedding or debut.


9. Little White Stars

-perfect decor for your office.


10. Keep Off The Green!

-very refreshing to the eyes decor for your office.



11. Very Coachella Party




12. Good Things Come In Small Packages




13. Flowers For You

-lovely decor for your anniversary.

14. Downton Abbey Cocktail Party

-one is not enough to show that your anniversary is very special.

15. White Tower Of Elegance

-this is something to look forward at the reception on your wedding, it can also be used in special occasion like debut or even for prom night.



16. Is it basket of veggies?

-nice decor on buffet.


17. Twin Towers

-for funeral.



18. Flowers With Wings

-decor to your house.


19. Clouds On The Ground

-for funeral.


20. Crown From Heaven

-tribute to the deceased.
-for funeral.


Still thinking which one to choose? I know even me I'm in a dilemma, anyhow pretty much we already have an idea which 'flower arrangement' decor to pick appropriately for each occasion. For your benefit, I asked my colleague to give at least descriptions for each however I'm unable to get all of it but, great news! I know you wanna inquire, later on I'll include their details. As a finale, I'll make my own saying, 'roses are red, violets are blue leave it there and let the florist make a bouquet for you'. 

I know you need them, I know you're preparing for a special occasion, I know you need flowers! Wherever you are, for inquiries you can e-mail a very hireable florist couple 'Marlo and Steff' stephaniedpelayo@yahoo.com or call them at (632)9498995998, you can also put a comment here. (Photos credit to Steff)














1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Funeral flowers Philippines

    ReplyDelete