Wednesday, September 7, 2016

3 Yummy 'Food Houses' Perfect for 'Birthday Blowout'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

"When september ehhh...ends", I guess Greenday band wouldn't agree to play their song because truly September has just started and do you know what's great about it? It's 'Ber Months', so what do I mean? We can start the 'countdown to christmas', right? Yes! Believe it or not, the Philippines(my country), has the longest 'Xmas Celebration'. Not only 12 days but 116 days(Sept. 1-Dec. 25), isn't it Berrific? Berrrace yourselves, christmas songs are coming to town.
Not to pressure everyone, we still have a lot of time to prepare for that. For now, let's call it a normal day. Anyway, did you read my last blog when I went to Seng Guan Temple? Remember, I also shared that August is my birthmonth. What's with that? Here's why I am excited, it was last month when I decided to put a theme on my birthday and that was 'food crawl', it was first time because I usually celebrate it with my family at our house, I said I want something new and fresh, so why try go to different restaurants and taste their 'best seller' foods. Because it was my birthday, definitely I deserved a 'Special Day'. There were three of my favorite 'Food Houses' where I ate and I must say these were 'household names' that you can never resist. Wonder why they still exist after so many years? Let's see and find out. 


Pizza House- Pizza Hut

One of my comfort foods is pizza, but you know what it was only an accident when we went here, maybe it was God's gift when their 50% off on all pan pizzas fell on my birthday. 'W' for winner! This pizza brand has become part in almost all family occasions from birthday to just 'lazy day', when you're tired to cook and all you want is to phone pizza hut, what I like about it is you feel 'full' after eating just two slices, what I least like is it's 'oily'. Nevertheless, I Love Pizza! Super Supreme Please! Well, let me not forget their 'carbonara', it taste perfect, right? Honestly, in all of their pastas this is the best and really 'delicioso'! 



Free! Yes! As in Free Ice Cream on my Birthday!



Pizza Hut is well-loved not only in the Philippines but all over the world not only because of their pizzas and pastas, you know what? I never expected that they will do an 'extra mile' and created a personalized dessert. Isn't that excellent? Well, that was the first and I will never forget that. It was when my friend asked if they give gift to a birthday celebrator. Right away, they told me to put my name on the slip. Voila! They really made my special day, special. That's indeed the reason why this restaurant still operates for so many decades. Great Job Guys! 


Chinese Food House- North Park Noodles

Nest? No, but it could be the most savory nest, Toasted Noodles- P278.00



Another savory and healthy veggie, Beef with Broccoli Flower- P338



Next stop, North Park Noodles! By its name, I didn't know that it's a restaurant before but their 'orange chicken' made me decide to park here. Not only that but more filipino-chinese(Chinoy) foods which they are known for. Even in my previous posts I told loud and proud that I am in love with chinese foods, especially 'siomai' and became somewhat an addiction when I went to two different chinese restaurants in Chinatown Manila. And this resto didn't fail my taste buds, their yang chow rice(P396) and china chicken(P298) were really affordable and savory too. A very family-friendly environment perfect to spend more time for great talks. Especially in special occasions like birthday, right?


Ice Cream House- Baskin Robbins

What's your favorite ice cream?


P119/each small cup


Last but not the least, Baskin-Robbins, I was asked before If I were to choose which would I choose, cake or ice cream? No more debates, Ice Cream! I honestly don't know about this ice cream shop, because I thought the best ice creams I've tasted are double dutch of dairy queen and the pistachio flavor of Amici before but these changed when I went here, although I find it a bit expensive but this will justify when you taste it, I tried the one with caramel, it's really sweet and yummy, good thing I only bought the small one, not to increase my sugar intake. Birthday will never be special without desserts, right? We usually buy a gallon of it, might wanna go to ice cream shop right away instead, isn't that sweet idea?


As they say, birthday is your day, so everything must be special and should be favorable to you, though. After that, I also realized why these 'food houses' are not only perfect place to spend your special occasions but they've been for so long, created loyal customers because of clean and cool place to eat with family or friends, nice crews and super yummy foods. So what's your plan on your birthday?

   






No comments:

Post a Comment