Tuesday, January 24, 2017

3 Smoothies That Will Give You Summer Vibe




It's more than 1 month ago when we bought a new blender. It's now a month old. Yey! Sorry if I used you too much to make smoothies but don't worry they were all refreshing! Even before when I was like 10 years old I always wanted to have a blender. Perhaps the main reason is it still amazes me how it can turn solid into like slime in just a snap. Isn't it a great invention? It's really a great help especially for those who have issue in chewing their food or somewhat tired of eating. 
Living in a tropical country like the Philippines will give you so much love to the sun and fruits. It's like you always want the whole year to be summer and your house is nearby the beach. Oh my I want another summer! So, to pacify myself I will just drink a lot of tropical fruits smoothie which I personally created. These were just inventions. As much as possible I would really want to have a very light and clean taste of the fruits. Smoothies are not only helpful if you're on a diet but healthwise? Yes! I highly recommend to drink and make one or two everyday. It will be worth it for sure as month goes by. These are all quick and easy. So if you have time you might wanna get your blender now. Enjoy experimenting! 




Banana
Milk
Ice
Maple Syrup

Remove the skin and chopped 3 bananas into chunks. Put it inside the blender. Add 3 cups of ice cubes. Add 200 ml of milk and 5 tbsp maple syrup. Blend it well for about 3-5 minutes. Good for 2-3 persons


Pomelo
Ice
Maple Syrup
Apple Cider Vinegar

 Slice pomelo into 2 and remove the skin. Chopped 1/2 into chunks and make sure to remove all the seeds. Put it inside the blender. Add 3 cups of ice cubes, 5 tbsp maple syrup and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Blend it well for about 3-5 minutes. Good for 2-3 persons.


Pineapple
Ice
Maple Syrup 
Apple Cider Vinegar

Remove the skin and slice the pineapple into 2. Chopped the 1/2 into chunks. Put it inside the blender. Add 3 cups of ice cubes, 5 tbsp of maple syrup and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Blend it well for 3-5 minutes. Good for 2-3 persons.



No comments:

Post a Comment