Monday, October 23, 2017

What To Eat At XTD Dimsum Express? Delish Wonton Noodle Soup And Tasty Dumplings



Oh, holy moly! I can still remember what happened to us last week and I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen to you. Would you like to know? I hate to say this but last week I was in Pasay City with my friend to see the travel fair. It didn't start right because I had to wait three hours for my friend who got stuck in a traffic jam and we also had a hard time to find a place to eat at. Sadly, it was raining really hard that afternoon and we needed to walk a lot amid it just to find food. It was savage! Do you watch amazing race? That's what we thought. Have you ever experienced that?
Thank God we found one! That's what I said after that long walk. Luckily, though, we saw a Chinese restaurant. I felt it was like a gift from above since I'm a dumpling lover. Thank you heaven!



Welcome to XTD Dimsum Express! Let's get inside! Are you familiar with Hobbies of Asia? What about Dampa Seaside Macapagal and World Trade Center Metro Manila? If you know, these landmarks can be a help if you wanna go to this resto. If not? That's okay, you can always check it on Google Map: Diosdado Macapagal Ave., Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila.



XTD Dimsum Express is a haven for die-hard dumpling lover. Tell you what, you can't go wrong here if you are really addicted to dumplings and Chinese cuisine. It was actually my first time and I never thought it would happen since I've known Macapagal Avenue as the "home of many seafood restaurants" for a long time. The word Dampa is always the first thing you will hear from someone if you will ask about this place. Fyi, it's a famous seafood market there. Since it was raining that afternoon there were only few people inside. I thought we were isolated from the rest of the world but that's what I always like. No problemo!

XTD Dimsum Express Menu of Food and Beverage Offerings


Dimsum Party!


Perfect for rainy weather!


Time to refresh!



Mouthwatering Chinese Food Flat Lay Only At XTD Dimsum Express

Isn't it instagrammable? Totally glitter! The place is not big and I honestly find it like a canteen. Let's just say a simple version of Tim Howan and Golden Fortune Restaurant where I used to eat before. Perfect term would be casual dining restaurant. There were a lot to choose but since I'm shy and that was just a treat from my friend after letting me wait for her like a million years I ended up ordering dumplings only. My favoritos! She only ordered wonton noodle soup and butchi for our dessert. We didn't see each other for a long time. It's a good thing that we waited for roughly ten minutes for them to serve the food because we had time for chit-chat. I really missed her, she's one of my friends in college. It's really true, as they say, a strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never apart. Thank you google quote! Moreover, the years of without constant communication is somewhat not a big deal in friendship. Time to eat!



Hot Wonton Noodles- 180 Pesos(3.60 USD) It has a natural and authentic taste. Good for 2 persons.



Gyoza my love! 95 Pesos (1.90 USD) It's a bit expensive though.



Yummy! Siomai- 110 Pesos (2.20 USD) I find it expensive too.



Delish Butchi- 60 Pesos (1.20 USD) The price is right!

We also ordered Asado Pao- 70 Pesos (1.40 USD) which I forgot to take picture. We stayed there for an hour since we also needed to go back to the event. There's a lot of restaurants in Macapagal Avenue and indeed, this place is one that I can recommend. They also have delivery express and you can like their facebook to know it XTD Dimsum Express. Make sure to like my facebook Supermarkymacky etc. and instagram supermarkymacky. I enjoy going to different ethnic restaurants so far and I feel like I'm doing an around the world tour but the easiest way. Nice to see you again here. Thanks! See you on my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment